COVID-19 Plan & Procedures for July/August 2020
A note to our customers: We want you to feel comfortable, and if you are uneasy about participation despite this plan, we ask you to wait for a later camp, or wait for our next league. If you have questions or want more clarity on what we’re doing, please email your phone number and best time to call to [email protected]
- Sanitizing stations installed throughout the facility.
- Plexiglass partitions at front counter and concession.
- Facility is fully cleaned and sanitized at the end of every business day.
- Drinking fountains are not to be used.
- Facility doors and large garage door will remain open when possible during games, and ceiling fans and floor fans will be used.
- Greg Grant Basketball personnel will wear masks during games, unless coaching or refereeing.
- Greg Grant Basketball personnel will be screened daily with temperature checks and health questionnaires.
- Vending is open and sanitized.
- Concession stand may be open (Decision yet to be determined).
- No masks required for athletes or coaches during games.
- We will be enforcing the use of face masks to athletes when not playing, and for spectators of the games. No one may enter or be in the building without wearing a mask. Athletes, coaches, and referees are optional during play, but must wear a mask before and after play. If you have a health concern that precludes you from wearing a mask, please contact [email protected].
- We are allowing only ONE Parent/Guardian/or Spectator per player, effective July 31st. (Subject to change as the league progresses).
- Temperature checks will be given to every athlete as they enter the facility for games.
- Referees will use COVID-19 protocol governed by referee organizations.
- The game ball will be sanitized after each game.
- No post-game handshakes until further notice.
Summer Basketball Camps:
- No masks required of athletes or coaches during camp.
- We will be enforcing the use of face masks for spectators. No one may enter or be in the building without wearing a mask. Athletes are optional during camp, but must wear a mask before and after the camp. If you have a health concern that precludes you wearing a mask, please email [email protected]
- Temperature checks will be given to every athlete as they enter the facility for camp.
- Lower attendance allowed per camp. Athletes in camps are put in smaller groups and they rotate stations.
- No one-on-one or five-on-five play at camps.
- All athletes must bring their own ball. (Athletes will still receive the GG Ball to take home on the last day of camp).
- Recommending only parents stay to watch camp (Subject to change as camps progress).
1-On-1 Training, 1-On-2 Training, Team Training (For Basketball & Speed & Agility):
- No masks required of athletes or coaches during training. Masks must be worn before and after training.
- No Exceptions: We will be enforcing the use of face masks for spectators,
- No limit on how many can attend to watch.