Current COVID-19 Plan & Procedures
A note to our customers: We want you to feel comfortable, and if you are uneasy about participation despite this plan, we ask you to wait for a later camp, or wait for our next league. If you have questions or want more clarity on what we’re doing, please email your phone number and best time to call to [email protected]
- Two spectators only per athlete.
- Bleachers will not be accessible for seating, so the spectator has to bring his or her own folding/lawn chair.
- Chairs are to be put in the red taped-off boxed areas on the gray flooring area along the sides of the courts.
- Sanitizing stations installed throughout the facility.
- Plexiglass partitions at front counter and concession.
- Facility is fully cleaned and sanitized at the end of every business day.
- Drinking fountains are not to be used.
- Facility doors and large garage door will remain open when possible during games, and ceiling fans and floor fans will be used.
- Greg Grant Basketball personnel will wear masks during games, unless coaching or refereeing.
- Greg Grant Basketball personnel will be screened daily with temperature checks and health questionnaires.
- Vending is open and sanitized.
- Concession stand will closed temporarily.
- No masks required for athletes during games.
- Face-shield or mask required of coaches for games.
- We will be enforcing the use of face masks to athletes when not playing, and for spectators of the games. No one may enter or be in the building without wearing a mask. Athletes are optional during play, but must wear a mask before and after play. If you have a health concern that precludes you from wearing a mask, please contact [email protected]. Masks & face-shields are available for purchase at the front counter.
- When arriving for games, athletes only will enter and check in 10 minutes before the game start time and wait in the lobby area until notified that their court is open. Athletes should wear a mask and practicing social distancing until their game begins.
- Spectators must wait in their car and can only check in once the athlete’s game has begun.
- After playing, both athlete and spectator must exit as quickly as possible through the gym door off Court 1 that leads directly into the parking lot. Do not exit through the lobby.
- Coaches, please meet with your team outside after playing so you can exit the court as quickly as possible.
- Please do not change clothes, shoes, or take any additional time to exit the court, as you will hold up the next game.
- Temperature checks will be given to every athlete as they enter the facility for games.
- Referees will use COVID-19 protocol governed by referee organizations.
- The game ball will be sanitized after each game.
- No post-game handshakes until further notice.
Summer Basketball Camps:
- No masks required of athletes or coaches during camp.
- We will be enforcing the use of face masks for spectators. No one may enter or be in the building without wearing a mask. Athletes are optional during camp, but must wear a mask before and after the camp. If you have a health concern that precludes you wearing a mask, please email [email protected]
- Temperature checks will be given to every athlete as they enter the facility for camp.
- Lower attendance allowed per camp. Athletes in camps are put in smaller groups and they rotate stations.
- No one-on-one or five-on-five play at camps.
- All athletes must bring their own ball. (Athletes will still receive the GG Ball to take home on the last day of camp).
- Recommending only parents stay to watch camp (Subject to change as camps progress).
1-On-1 Training, 1-On-2 Training, Team Training (For Basketball & Speed & Agility):
- No masks required of athletes or coaches during training. Masks must be worn before and after training.
- No Exceptions: We will be enforcing the use of face masks for spectators.
- No limit on how many can attend to watch.